** if you have original or any other versions of above apk installed in your phone then uninstall it before installing this version. Otherwise apk will not install.
Unable to install the mod?
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Here click on the option named Security.
- Here, under Device administrator look for Unknown Sources.
- Turn ON the Unkown Sources.
- Then try to reinstall the apk.
Fix other Miscellaneous Errors
- Make sure App is granted with all the permissions; Settings → Apps/All Apps → App. Here grant all the permissions to the App.
- Delete any previous version of the App if installed and also delete the storage folder file on your device.
- You can also delete or Clear the Data and Cache of the App.
- Turn OFF Data while using the Mod App. Some features may not work if the App gets access to the internet.
- Have enough internal memory & RAM space otherwise, the phone app may misbehave.
- If the App is unable to index the media then I suggest you clear the cache of the phone in recovery mode. Google search to find how you can do that for your device.