App name is changed to Wondrium
** if you have original or any other versions of above apk installed in your phone then uninstall it before installing this version. Otherwise apk will not install.
** If latest version is not working for you then try older versions. That might work for you..
Unable to install the mod?
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Here click on the option named Security.
- Here, under Device administrator look for Unknown Sources.
- Turn ON the Unkown Sources.
- Then try to reinstall the apk.
How to Fix App Not Installed Error !!
- Method 1: Make sure you have uninstalled the original app before installing modded app.
- Method 2 : Make sure to uninstall older version of mod apk before installing new version of that mod apk.
- Method 3 : Turn off Play Protect in Playstore settings. To do this.. First open Playstore, Now Click on 3 lines in Top left corner and select “Play Protect” and turn it off. Tutorial : http://bit.ly/3dMe0c3
- Method 4 : Make sure your are installing correct architecture of apk which is supported by your device.. Like Arm or Arm64.
- Method 5 : Try Older version of the apk if latest version not working. Old version may work