** if you have original or any other versions of above apk installed in your phone then uninstall it before installing this version. Otherwise apk will not install.
Unable to install the mod?
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Here click on the option named Security.
- Here, under Device administrator look for Unknown Sources.
- Turn ON the Unkown Sources.
- Then try to reinstall the apk.
How to Fix App Not Installed Error !!
- Method 1: Make sure you have uninstalled the original app before installing modded app.
- Method 2 : Make sure to uninstall older version of mod apk before installing new version of that mod apk.
- Method 3 : Turn off Play Protect in Playstore settings. To do this.. First open Playstore, Now Click on 3 lines in Top left corner and select “Play Protect” and turn it off. Tutorial : http://bit.ly/3dMe0c3
- Method 4 : Make sure your are installing correct architecture of apk which is supported by your device.. Like Arm or Arm64.
- Method 5 : Try Older version of the apk if latest version not working. Old version may work